Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Break.

    Spring break? It is an okay time of year. Tired of school, you get a break. But I wanted to get away from my family but I can't to much drama going on lately. I was so close to dropping out of school. Now I want to stay in and finish it all out. Ever since me and James broke up I've been depressed. Hurtful things he said to me and more hurtful things this girl said to me. I just wanted it all to stop! I thought of suicide but I couldn't do that to my mom. So I went to speak to my mom about it and I broke down into tears. Screaming, sobbing, wanting to die, plus the feeling that no one cares about you and that everyone wants you dead; is a very hard feeling to overcome. But I am better now. I am a strong person. Since people didn't want to help me, but I want to help others through their hard times. This is why I always listen to people and their problems. I am starting to talk to this guy, I was talking to him last summer but we kind-of drifted apart. He makes me feel wanted, we have the same type of music style. We go to the same school. We both thought dropping out was the answer but found out it is not. But spring break, is a great time and a horrible time also. I get to stay home all week and maybe just maybe get to go to a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment