Monday, March 25, 2013

My best friend Sam!!!

    Well Sam what do I have to say about her, she is my best friend I have knew her for a year now! I have to say she has helped me a lot through out this past year. I can trust her with anything. She knows all my scretes. We are both book nerds. I am going to take her to go see The Host in movies since it is one of her favorite books. Sam likes to sing dirty rap songs. ;) I on the under hand I do not. She use to call me Hooker, Smruff, Snow Hoe, I call her my hooker. I saw this box and it said "Rum and Hooker fund" and I thought of her. Sam I love her oh so much, only reason I moved back from West Virginia is because I missed her so much. God I'm hungry she needs to feed me and bring me my book back. We all (Sam, Garrett, Kristen and I) like to wait outside Mrs.McCabes door in the morning. Got of subject there. Sam She has long hair, I have short hair. But honestly we almost have the same personality. I think that is why she is my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment