Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March 6, 2013

              Today was an okay day. I went to school. Thought about some things. Got to first period, I felt great, until people started staring. I worn my hair extensions. Everyone loved them but one girl, she said "I can tell that they are fake" well duh they are my hair was short one day. What does hair grow sixteen inches in one night. But it made me feel bad, I tried blending them good. Second period, went so well, there was a tornado warning we had to practice for. Third period, was good, I got creped out by this guy with Sam, it was funny. I use to have a crush on that guy. Fourth period Mrs.McCabe class! I love that class, I get to read. My friend Sam is in that class with me, which she is in all my classes but one. But I leave early at 2:30 everyday. I hate riding the bus. My paranoia gets the best of me most days like today.

              I feel like people are staring at me, but Sam reassures me no one is. But that never really helps. I'm almost done with this book I'm reading it makes the fourth book I read this semester. To be honest I love to blog. It feels like my  diary that everyone can read. But I wish I could hide under a blanket all day and forget the world.

              Speaking of forgetting the world. Why does everyone think that I'm not nice or I'm Satan's  child. I'm not I am a nice person with a honest opinion  Make me mad yeah I'll show you my bad side. I'm usually a shy person, scared to make new friends.

            Right now I'm listen to A Day To Remember- If it means a lot to you. I really enjoy that song, same with Pink- perfect. I'm addicted to YouTube and music. But dang why is it that I try to please everyone. I need to learn how to say no and not worry about what people think of me. I'm to scared of being judge. That's maybe why I'm so scared of going out in public. I wish that some people would understand me and not judge me on the way I look or the way I act. Yes I act childish some days but to be honest I can't help it. Most days I act like an adult when I am home maybe it is that I was never raised to be a kid.

"Wrist are for bracelets, not for cutting" -Kellin Quinn 

2 comments:

  1. Megan...you know what? Last year at this time, I had just started chemotherapy, my hair was falling out, and all I wanted to do was hide in my room -- not let anyone see me until I looked normal again. When I told my sweet plastic surgeon this, he looked at me and said: "Stephanie, you have a new normal. Don't let a scary situation change who you are.

    So I didn't.

    I'd say the same to you. Don't let other people have so much power over you. Let your light shine!!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs.McCabe I'm sorry for not being there today. Just a lot of stuff that had happen today, read my newest blog and you'll understand.

      Delete