Monday, March 11, 2013

Mix Emotions

    So I have been in a good mood today at school. Sitting around singging to myself. I have so much school swag, getting ready all the time. I was going to dress all pretty today but I felt bad this morning so it never happen. But I still got dressed and brushed my teeth and straighten my hair and went on to school. Although I still feel kind of crappy, school is fun I guess I like going to first and fourth period. Second and third I wish that they'll go by so fast, but I can only wish. So I like this boy I'm guessing he likes me? We have some classes together. I'm afraid that if I start talking to him that the one person I was talking to will be angry like I am when they talk to someone else. We aren't dating but is it bad that I wish I can have someone to call me theirs or I call them mine.My friend post this on facebook lastnight, Life isn't always greener on the other side. I actually do know what that means but not really. Yes I can read it and comprehend it but I don't feel what it means. My twin Holly got me a Chelsea Grin CD! I was so happy, I love Chelsea Grin. They are one of my most favorite bands ever. I miss Mitch, lead singer from Suicide Silence. I listen to You Only Live Once every night before I go to bed. I know he is up above doing the Lucker Stomp! Then I wake up to his song Wake Up! everymorning as my alarm.  He puts the smile on my face, the color in my cheeks. God I wish he could come back again. Then yet is that is only how my mind works. I understand death so easily, I don't cry when someone dies. I was told when I was little my pet dies my dad screamed at me "Now stop your crying or you're not getting one again!" I believe that is why I accept death so easily I dont really understand. But I put a smile on my face everyday! Its weird I started this blog post saying how great my day is and I go back and foward between depressing stuff and supper happy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment