Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3-19-13

     Today, James had said it has been two years since his brother Sam has committed suicide. I cried when I found out about how close he was with his brother. James is a total inspration to me, being that strong and still yet that strong for so long. Yes, me and James are dating, he makes me the most happiest girl in the world. James talks to me about his dad and to be honest I don't like his dad. James is so wonderful. I just texted him telling him about how I have mention him in my last few post. So I sent him the adress of my blog, maybe he will read it, who knows? Tomorrow makes a whole week we have been together, I sound a little cheesy keeping up with dates like this. He is coming in on spring break! Me and him are going to my friends party. Hopfully it will be a blast. To be honest right now James makes me the most happiest girl ever, and nothing can change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment