Saturday, March 9, 2013

Just babbling

    So yesterday Friday, March 8, 2013 I came home from school. I was sick that day so I slept in every class. But I got home and well no one was there, I texted my mom all day begging her to come and get me. When she arrived home well lets say that she was mad. I didn't come out of my bedroom. She went to West Virginia yesterday. Today March 9, 2013 I am home with my step-dad and step-sister bored out of my mind. But I've been thinking today. Why is it that when I think I am doing something right I am not. I never make a good decision always the wrong one. Now I'm watching A Nightmare Before Christmas my favorite movie of all time. I watched it last night also, got to love Netflix. I finished Intertwined Thursday now I'm reading the third book to my favorite series HUSH, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. I can't wait to finish it! I love her books so very much. I started reading a lot in the 8th grade I think I read books like crazy but by time 9th grade had came I lost my interest in. Now in 10th grade I've started reading again over my teacher Mrs. McCabe she has made me start to love reading books again, did I mention that we pretty much have the same interest in books? I don't know where I'm really going with this blog post but I think it is okay just to ramble on about useless stuff. I do that a lot endless I have something I want to share. To be honest I love blogging. I have to keep it secret from my family, I think they wouldn't like the stuff I type on my blog. I think the old saying goes, All is fair and love is more? I honestly don't remember it. It is sad that I remember music lyrics better than old sayings. I think I am done for a while with blogging I hope something come up in my mind latter on today. Stay Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment