Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day gone bad turned out good

   So today at school was going okay. Lunch- I eat fast it was I was raised eat fast don't speak and go, well my friends know I eat fast and I cant help it. But this kid said "**** Megan no need to eat so **** fast no one is going to steal your pizza" well to be honest that hurt my feeling so bad. Sam, Kristen, Charity, and Garrett notice I was really upset and crying some, I told Sam "Let me out" she wouldn't she wanted to know what was wrong she let me out and said "If you don't come back here in 5 minutes I'm going to go get you and have hot lez sex" she said it to make me giggle which it did. I grabbed her arm and took her into the bathroom and I told her everything what happen. She hugged me and let me cry, I love my bestfriend. I couldn't tell the rest with out crying so I typed it down in my iPhone and they read they was mas at the prick. But I left school I was going to drop out but I say how many people cared for me at that school. My friend CJ texted me, so did Sam, and a lot others. I made a lot of facebook status about that kid, saying "I'm going to get payback" stuff like that. The kid messaged me saying he was sorry and he was just joking he would never mean to hurt my feelings like that. I forgave him. My friend James Martin, asked me out (I had a secret crush on him) I said yes! So my day had gotten better and still is. Maybe you can get good things out of bad things, weird huh? Things work out the best way they can. All I have to remember is stay strong you can make it through. Keep the best forget the rest.

Some poems/quotes I wrote back in 8th grade?

"Slice my wrist and let them bleed,
Till the morning light I may never see"

"Put a bullet through my head,
 For all I said will be dead"

No comments:

Post a Comment