Monday, March 4, 2013

R.I.P Mitch Lucker

       It has been five months since my hero Mitch Adam Lucker died in a car crash. He was an amazing dad, he loved his daughter so much. His dog Parker he loved a lot also, he went on tour with him a lot. His beautiful wife loved him so much, just as much as he loved her. He was only twenty-eight years only, his daughter was five. She took her fathers death better than his wife. He died on Halloween night, he went out on his motorcycle go drunk, (he has done it many times before) but this time he hit a light post and died.

       Mitch Adam Lucker was an inspration to man people. I went to a concert about a couple of weeks after he died they showed a slide show of him I started balling. Mitch, he was such a great man he didn't need to die. He was a great man. Mitch loved his family so much, they cared for him a lot also.

       I cry to this day over him, I miss him a lot.  Suicide Silence will never be the same...  
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=312Sb-2PovA
     

No comments:

Post a Comment