Sunday, March 10, 2013

lastnight and today

     So last night I went to bed around 10pm and I woke up at 1 something to get something to drink. I drank me a bottle of water I heard my step-dad screaming through the phone at my mom its kind of bad that I heard my mom scream also when she is on the other end of the phone. Well make a long story short I didn't go to back to bed until 3 something. I was worried, my mom left for the weekend for all of us to get a brake from the fighting, yeah right. So this morning I woke up checked my Facebook and my mother messaged me about seven times, I was mad but all she was saying that she was sorry and all sorts of crap I don't believe. I got up and woke up my step-dad for he can go work and I saw bottles of alcohol and to be honest I was upset. I don't believe in drinking or drugs I'm highly against it. I told my mom she was mad, but my question is why should she be mad, she is the one who made him upset. I asked her to quit fighting and everything but what good does that do, she wont listen to me. For some odd reason every time she dates someone and I get attached to them she always want to get up and leave. She pushes away everyone who cares for her. I don't understand any of this. All I know I'm waiting to hear the words "Megan want to go out for a ride" like I heard when I was a little girl. If she says that I'm not going to stay with her, I'm not going to stay with him. I'll find my own house to stay in my own way to survive. I'm just tired of all the BS that is been going on. I swear I should just run away, my mom taught me that run away from all of your problems. That's all I know anymore. *sigh* what good does it do, to keep on fighting when you know that you're hurting people you care about? Why is it that everything I do or anyone else does is always wrong. Why can't the world go around in peace, and not destruction? We'll never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment